Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wise words from my Nana....

The quest of life...ah, that elusive carrot.

I know you've heard me say this before so here I am again. Abraham Lincoln once said "most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be." At once a very deep but simple thought. One of those things that says easy and does hard.

Just don't forget. TODAY is your life. Don't miss it. I spent a lot of my life thinking, "When "this thing" happens, my life will get started." I missed the point that the happening IS my life. God only gives us one day at a time. Stay in the moment and get the most out of it. The future will be there when you get there.

Smile, laugh, play, treat everyone you meet with respect, give a good day's work for a good day's pay, and most important of all...LOOK FOR THE GOOD! It's everywhere.


No comments: