I saw a similar recipe for this somewhere, on some food blog but now I can't remember where I saw it...But anyways, I made this last night because I had a head of cauliflower that I needed to cook up and it was super simple, quick, and pretty tasty! I couldn't remember the original recipe so I made do with what I thought would taste good.
Isn't that what real cooks do? Make things up? I hope so cause this one worked out really well for me!
Easy Cauliflower Soup
- One head of cauliflower, washed, separated and diced
- 1 turn of olive oil around pot
- 1/2 tsp of jarred garlic
- Two low-sodium chicken bouillon cubes
- About 3-4 cups of water (eyeball it, the water should just be covering the chopped cauliflower in the pot)
- A dash of coriander
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 of a small yellow onion, diced
Add 1/2 of mixture to food processor (be careful, its hot!) and pulse until blended. Add remainder of mixture and pulse until blended.
Makes about 2-3 big bowls of soup.