Adapted from Kayln's Kitchen
- 3 to 4 medium sized zucchini and/or squash
- 1/2 cup fresh herbs, washed and chopped (I used basil, sage and oregano)
- 1/2 medium white onion, chopped
- 2 T olive oil (more or less)
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 t crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients and toss to coat. Spread along baking sheet in single layer and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until soft.
The KBo Conclusion:
While M didn't like his portion of this veggie-licious treat, I ate mine and his! It was just the right amount of spices and oil and the baking made the veggies tender and delicious.
M said he didn't like it because I "spoiled" him with a similar dish which I doused in melted mozzarella cheese. Oh well, maybe next time I'll sprinkle some on there so he will eat it...or I could leave it out so I could have extra. :)